"To know the road ahead,
Create success partners with whom I will share the knowledge that has changed my life especially in the area of online entrepreneurship.
What I do
Training & Resources
What people say
- Want to make some money with affiliate marketing, what do i do?
- I want to work online & get paid, how do l go about it
- Can I use Bond notes or Ecocash to buy good online?
- Where to buy .co.zw domain registration in Zimbabwe
- how to make money online with zero deposit
- How to start an online business in Zimbabwe-Seminar 2018
- Tips To Running Profitable & Successful Webinars
My Favorite Quote
“To know the road ahead, ask those coming back”.
In other words, the quickest path to success isn’t always doing things your own way and it definitely is not efficient to try to “predict” what the road is ahead. Instead, ask people that have been there, done that. You have to have access to mentors, you have access to people that have taken the road, have hit the road bumps, and that are willing to offer you insight into the road ahead.
This will ultimately make YOUR life much easier. It will speed up your process to success. But only if you are willing to listen. Only if you subtly take notes of what others are saying, because people tend to talk about their journey and will give you insights of the path they took to get there, without you even asking. This means training. This means discussions. This means live chat discussions. Each and every person can travel the windy road to success, but you can definitely straighten it out and remove a lot of the bumps in the road by “asking those coming back”.
There are many of those folks out there….