Bitclub Network Review: Scam or Legit?

You might have heard about Bitclub and you are wondering if it is legit and if you should invest in it. Let me share with you my experiences with Bitclub so that you can make an informed decision.

What is BitClub Network?

BitClub Network is a team of experts, entrepreneurs, professionals, network marketers, and programmers who have come together to launch a very simple business around Bitcoin and other Digital Currency mining. Bitclub allows you to choose the coins you want to mine with your hashing power which you get when you become a member.

 

BitClub combines the power of crowd-funding to bring you a timely opportunity in the Bitcoin and cryptocurrency industry.

BitClub’s mission is to help interested people to cash-in on Bitcoin mining as blockchain tech becomes mainstream.It is a mining pool service which allows people to invest into Bitcoin and altcoins mining by renting mining power from a physical operation located in Iceland and running off 100% renewable, green energy.

BitClub has presence in more than 10 countries and has been in operation since 2014.

How does BitClub Network Operate?

The concept is very simple! You purchase mining equipment (actual computer servers) that is used to mine Bitcoin and BitClub pays you daily on your share of all Bitcoin being mined.

The image below shows evidence of BitClub mining blocks on the blockchain network.

All these blocks come with bitcoin rewards and that’s what you get when you join the program. You get paid bitcoin daily and its sent directly to your wallet.

You can also see that BitClub is a verified mining pool on blockchain on the image below.

(Image courtesy of https://blockchain.info/pools)

 

BitClub mining pools are not a get rich quick scheme. You get your rewards in small percentages daily.

What are the advantages of investing with BitClub mining pool?

BitClub has a software that maximises the earning potential of the mining hardware. It does this by directing the hardware to mine for the most profitable coin during that moment. This could be ClubCoin, Ethereum, Ethereum Classic, DASH, Monero, Zcash, and more. The rewards are instantly converted to bitcoin. This makes the pool more profitable than other mining pools focusing only on bitcoin mining.

BitClub also maintains profitability by leveraging the purchasing power it gets from its members to continually get good returns on their investments. Most mining pools fall by the wayside because their mining becomes less efficient as the calculations become harder.

You can earn through buying shares in the mining pools and also you can earn through referrals.

 

How do you get started in investing in BitClub?

You pay a once-off membership fee of $99 then you choose the mining pool you want to invest in.

 

Mining pool number one costs $500 to purchase one share that pays you daily for 1000 days of mining. 50% of profits will be given to you daily while the other 50% will go towards buying you more share in this mining pool. SO over time your rewards will grow as your shares grow too!

 

Mining pool number two costs $1000 to purchase one share that pays you daily for 1000 days of mining. 60% of profits will be given to you daily while the other 40% also goes towards buying you more share in this mining pool. Your rewards will grow as your shares grow too over time.

 

Mining pool number one costs $2000 to purchase one share that pays you daily for 1000 days of mining. 70% of profits will be given to you daily while the other 30% will go towards buying you more share in this mining pool. SO over time your rewards will grow as your shares grow too!

 

So each share will pay you for a 1000 days before it expires and if you want you can renew by buying another share so that you continue sharing in the mining profits!

 

So its that simple. You just join, buy a share and sit back while your profits are paid daily for years to come!

 

Example: Using Mine #1, if the total Bitcoin mined for the day = 1 BTC and there are 100 shares outstanding then each share would earn .01 BTC. From this 50% would be paid in profit per share (.005 BTC) and 50% (.005 BTC) would be used to purchase additional shares.

 

So if the value of 1 Bitcoin = $20 000 USD and you have 1 share then you would earn $20 USD (.01 BTC) of which $10 is paid to you and $10 is used to purchase an additional share on your behalf.

 

In this case you would purchase an additional .005 shares with your $10 and you would have a total of 1.005 shares going into the next day that you are now earning on. Your earning potential for the next day will have increased.

Remember BitClub profits are in BitCoin and this means that you will also gain from the rising price of BitCoin!

A percentage of all Bitcoin profits earned from the actual mining process will be used to purchase new equipment and managing the expansion of the mining operations.

 

Earning on BitClub through the referral system

When you share this awesome opportunity with other members and they make a purchase you will also get paid recurring commissions on all Bitcoin mined from their purchases (also called affiliate or referral system).

 

Referring others is optional but it is a cool way to boost your earnings and increase your passive income. Credits are calculated based on the size of your team as well as the pool sizes they invested in. More people under you means more credits.

You earn and get credits for anyone under your tree or in your team. If someone joins under them you also get those credits even if you didn’t directly refer them e.g. John joined under you, Sarah joined under John, Tim joined under Sarah. You will get all the points from John, Sarah, Tim as well as infinite levels below.

Conclusion

Bitclub is a nice fit for those of us who want a piece of the mining action without having to understand the nuances of mining. Virtual currencies are taking over and now is the best time to jump in and get a share of them. This is a very good way to get started with virtual currencies.

Imagine getting bitcoin when its $15 000 and holding on to it till it gets to say $50 000!

 

If you are a network marketing person Bitclub can be a huge opportunity to earn through building your team. You can learn more and join using this link

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.